Dear Valued Ruby’s Guest,
For the last 37 years, you have allowed Ruby’s to be a part of your special moments, and with the state of our current environment, we want to assure you that in addition to our continued dedication of ensuring your guest experience is impeccable, your health and safety is our utmost priority.
Our motto, “only the best for our guest,” is not just a saying, it’s one of our core values. We are committed every day to exceeding our guests’ expectations, and now, more than ever, our mission of providing great food and spectacular service in a sparkling clean restaurant, rings even more true. We will continue to follow the absolute highest standards of cleanliness and include enhanced efforts to reassure your confidence while dining with us.
In addition to our already rigorous cleaning protocol, we are adding extra steps to protect our guests and team members during this time. While many of these changes will happen behind the scenes, here are examples of some that you may notice.
- We are increasing our frequency of sanitizing in all work areas of the restaurants.
- We have instituted a Zero Tolerance policy that will not allow sick team members to come to work.
- We are offering convenient pickup and call-ahead take-out service at our locations (see our “locations” section for up-to-date hours and restaurant status).
- We have multiple options for placing an order; online at rubys.com, and have your meals delivered, or you can call your Ruby’s Diner restaurant directly for pick-up or curb side delivery to your vehicle.
- We have instituted tamper evident security labels to our food delivery bags.
- We appreciate and understand the seriousness of this ever-changing climate, and will always continue to provide safe and comforting meals to enjoy with your family.
Our constant goal is to provide an experience that is Remarkable, Memorable, and Fun. We will continue to monitor the guidelines suggested by the CDC, Health Department, and other agencies, and continue to update our policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team members. We sincerely thank you for being a loyal guest, and we look forward to continuing to serve you and your families.
Founder & CEO of Ruby’s Diner